Genesis Cinemas is one of Nigeria’s leading cinema developers and operators of multiplex cinemas in Nigeria. GC is part of the Genesis Group, a Nigerian based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality and entertainment with diverse interests in Restaurants, Hotels, Industrial Catering, Cinemas, Family Entertainment Centres and Facility Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Stock Controller
Location: Festac Town, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A minimum of B.Sc in Logistics, Business Administration or relevant field with 2-4 years work experience.
- Excellent Organisational skills
- Proficient knowledge of SAGE software is an added advantage
- Candidate must have a good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Candidate must have an excellent organization skill.
- Proven work experience as a stock controller or similar roles
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Good communication and negotiation skills
N50,000 – N70,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and location as subject of the mail. E.g Stock Controller – Festac
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 1st February, 2021.