Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Management Development Program
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance
- The Sterling Management Development Program is an intensive 18-month rotational program where you will gain insight and cross border exposure to enable you emerge as a well-rounded professional equipped with different skills & competencies you can apply to different areas of our business.
- The program blends your unique abilities with a bespoke development approach, providing you with the opportunity to contribute meaningfully to our growth, continuously learn and grow.
- In this dynamic role, you´ll make instant and sustainable impact on yourself and business, work on diverse important and exciting projects that brings you on the radar of our top leaders from the very start. You can BANK on this experience to accelerate your career journey and contribute to your community.
- Join the Sterling family as a middle management employee
- Key deliverables on initiatives & ground breaking ideas
- Continuous bespoke learning and development
- Fast track growth opportunities
- Rotate within select departments for Eighteen months for robust developmental purpose
- Execute challenging tasks and stretch assignments across diverse business functions
- Periodic tracking, update and feedback sessions
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience from any sector
- Not more that 32 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 27th January, 2021.