The flagship Skin101 Center is a full spectrum cosmetic medical and surgical facility with a Medical Spa, Dermatology clinic and plastic surgery unit all under one roof.
Our focus is diagnosing and treating cosmetic and non-cosmetic skin conditions in all ages and also improving and enhancing physical appearance. We understand that people want to look as good as they feel and feel as good as they look. SKIN101 brings a unique and holistic approach to looking and feeling good by providing highly individualized and customized plans that utilize a single treatment, or combination of treatments across board from the variety of aesthetic, anti-ageing and surgical options available at the facility.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Spa Therapist / Aesthetician
Location: Maitama, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Skin101 Medical Center is growing, hence the need to expand our team.
- We are looking for a qualified and experienced spa therapist to provide professional and medical grade spa therapies to our clients.
- You will offer a full range of treatments to fulfil different client needs and objectives.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide consistent professional massage and body treatments in accordance with spa protocols and accepted certification practices.
- Effectively inform and educate our clients about skincare and wellness concerns.
- Be flexible with your schedule, supporting the needs of the spa.
- Handle clients’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
- Possess the ability to work without direct supervision.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management.
- Apply best practices and be up to date with market trends and treatments.
- Be willing to teach and mentor junior therapists.
- Complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products offered.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures.
- Perform prep work, make sure the spa room is properly clean and restocked as required.
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Qualification in Spa or Beauty Therapy from a reputable institution
- Candidates should possess HND / B.Sc / MSc qualification
- Experience in sales will be considered an asset
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English language
- Communication and customer service skills
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Word office.
- Ability to provide diverse medical-grade spa treatments
- Minimum of 2 years proven work experience as a Spa therapist
- Hands-on experience in massage techniques, waxing and face/body therapies
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume, cover letter and a recent coloured passport photograph to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 31st January, 2021.