The Energy Talent Company sources, recruits and trains outstanding individuals to meet the inceasing demand of talent in the energy industry.
We employ the use of modern, up-to-date learning methodologies to train ourcandidates,through a robust learning experience that involves an innovative combination of online learning simulation and apprenticeship. We equip the candidates with an all-round training and work experience that qualify them to hit the ground running fom day one.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solar Engineer Trainee
Employment Type: Full-time
- Energy Talent Company invites promising and talented young graduates for a 2-year paid program in Nigeria. We will train promising graduates for the energy industry and provide job placements with reputable Solar companies. Our talents will then go on to continue receiving training and professional development for a maximum of two years after job placement.
- We are poised to transform the African economy in the next three decades. We aim to do this by developing high-quality professional energy talent that will lead the energy access transformation in Africa.
- We work passionately to ensure that all our talents build competency and expertise for the renewable energy industry in Nigeria.
- A graduate from any of these disciplines: Mechanical engineering, Physics, Architecture, and related fields to the Electrical and Electronics industry.
- Residence in any state in Nigeria
- Should be between age 18 and 35
- Completed NYSC
- Three months of physical and on-line paid training, with job placement thereafter
- Learn in a team environment with local and international trainers
- Continuous professional development in the solar industry
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 26th March, 2021; by 2:00PM