Efull Technology Nigeria Limited in Nigeria, named as Efull Nigeria, is a regional local company registered and located inNO.14 Ubiaja Crescent Garki 2,Abuja,Nigeria. It’s an Efull-Egogo (HongKong) company, with a headquarter in Hangzhou, China. Efull-Egogo grew out of Egogo group, which could date back decades before when Egogo group was built up to have been concentrating on Mobile System Engineering Service, Management Service and Civil work. Egogo group had been holding the most important partnership with multinational telecommunication giants, such as Mortorola, LUCENT, SIMENS, NORTEL, FUJITSU, HUAWEI, ZTE and CHINA PUTIAN. Egogo’s professional telecommunication service were rewarded by their consistent contract. And such service or subcontract had extended into Africa, Middle East and the Southeast Asia going along with their marketing share due to reliable partnership.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
Locations: Abuja and Lagos
- Database management, server maintenance, API development, improve server security, add more backend features.
We are looking out for Experienced Back end Engineers with the following stacks:
- Java Springboot
- Elastice Search
- Swagger 2.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter as a PDF document to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Software Developer” and the Location as the subject of the e-mail
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 14th May, 2021.