Red Star Express Plc provides a portfolio of full logistic solutions which includes, but not limited to International and Domestic express delivery, Freight Forwarding, Integrated Logistics Solutions, Information and Document Management Solutions, Warehousing and E-commerce Solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
Job Reference Code: SW-DEV-02-2021
Department: Information System
- Contribute to the software development process (i.e. development, testing, deployment, continuous improvement, etc.)
- Contribute to the analysis, testing and deployment of all software development projects
- Develop, test and deploy code for the Company’s IT platforms, including back-end and UI functions of the products.
- Software programming skills.
- Ability to work with MS SQL Server 2008/2012/2014 and MySQL.
- Ability to adapt to a fast changing environment and industry.
- Ability to explain technical problems in simple terms and to deliver results within defined timelines.
- Ability to think strategically with an eye for detail.
- Ability to communicate and manage relationships at all levels across the business.
- Problem solving, troubleshooting, organizing, prioritizing and multitasking skills are essential.
- Ability to manage the development, acquisition and maintenance of technology-based products and services.
- Ability to provide dynamic, confident and motivational leadership to a high performing team
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
Educational Qualification / Experience
- B.SC or HND in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Post Graduate/ professional qualification (e.g. MSc, MCPD, MCSD, ITIL, etc.) is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional programming experience.
- Intermediate knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect web, windows or mobile applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience in a software reporting tool such as Crystal Reports, RDLC or MS SQL Server Reporting Services
- Provide training and support for company’s IT platforms
- Experience in building and maintaining large-scale systems.
- Advanced knowledge of Programming Languages such as VB.NET/C#, JAVA and technologies such as ADO.NET, ASP.NET MVC, OOP, SDLC, and MSSQL Database Management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 17th February, 2021.