GNB Group is an ln-human capital and resource business company with location in Lagos, Nigeria. We help companies to maximise growth and functionality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- To work closely with the group manager in driving unit services
- To contribute in implementation of marketing strategies
- To plan promotional campaigns
- To drive both online and physical marketing approach.
- OND / HND / B.Sc who are hungry for success
- 2 – 3 years experience.
- Ability to think outside the box
- Good Looking and Good Communication skills.
- Proven willingness to drive company vision
- Creativity & Commercial awareness
N40,000 – N60,000 monthly + incentives
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Company offers employees opportunity to learn new skills, explore their potentials, expand their knowledge and gain more experience in its media, business school and other departments
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 31st January, 2021.