Aza Finance (Formerly Known as Bipesa) is an established provider of currency trading solutions which accelerate global access to frontier markets through an innovative infrastructure.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- We are searching for a talented Social Media Manager to increase exposure through social media for AZA and manage all our social media platforms. From creating monthly editorial calendars, to using marketing strategies to deliver AZA brand’s message in creative ways. The Social Media Manager will be required to drive engagement by creating high-quality original content for each of the social media platforms . You should also engage influencers, manage our community by responding to comments, across all platforms.
- This role can be based in Nairobi, Lagos, Dakar or Madrid. The candidate should read and understand French.
How your skills and passion will come to life at AZA
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through the social media channels.
- Develop and implement the social media strategy and create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube.
- Create and implement a monthly editorial calendar in phase with marketing strategy and action plans.
- Manage the community, edit, schedule all the posts for all platforms.
- Develop relevant organic content to drive shares, likes, comments, high engagement and expand targeted followers.
- Work with the content manager and the graphic designer to ensure content is informative, appealing and position AZA has an expert in the FX industry in key countries and the best payment solution provider for our targeted audience.
- Define most important social media KPIs and ensure progress on all platforms by using the social media analytical tools.
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice in accordance with brand guidelines.
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience with respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Adhere to rules and regulations, identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company, and report notable threats to management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Business, Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations or related field
- 6-7 years of social media management experience in B2B business in financial services or financial eco-system.
- Creative and excellent written skills, write killer call-to-action, speak emoji fluently but not obnoxiously, and avoid typos.
- Experience with social listening is a plus.
- Professional certification in Google Analytics is a plus.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization.
- Familiarity with Marketing automation tool and web design.
We are looking for:
- A person addicted to Social Media.
- Customer centric, curious and action oriented person.
- Open minded to work in a multicultural environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Influencer, with the ability to convince others to your way of thinking.
- The ability to take feedback and follow instructions.
- Flexible and highly adaptable.
- Comfortable with accurately analysing numerical data, drawing relevant conclusions and translating these into action.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Casual work environment.
- Opportunity for growth for all employees.
- Opportunity to work hard and play hard.
- Great work -life balance.
- We value autonomy.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.