Ashdam Solar Company Limited is a dynamic renewable energy company in Nigeria, providing clean, affordable and uninterrupted smart energy solutions. Incorporated in 2007, over the years, we have built our reputation by providing quality alternative energy solutions to the Nigerian community with exceptional client satisfaction. We are dedicated to analyzing clients’ energy requirements and coming up with appropriate customized energy solutions. Our team spirit has a bright future; it is for us a life – long commitment in the greener world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Ibadan – Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Ability to write great content for the purpose of information, advertising and marketing
- Ability to design compelling graphics, animations and video visuals
- Gather and report customer intelligence to the management.
- Support all company initiatives, give actionable feedback, share best practices and serve as advocate and information source for company.
- Develop understanding of product line and value chain.
- Work with customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process.
- Managing of e – sales platforms
- Managing of website backend
- Support other team on process flow to ease the operations of the organization
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Technical, Operations and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Provide online customer support on social media platforms, in-office and manage online community
- Plan, organize, and execute online marketing and sales campaigns with the goal of increasing product awareness, generating new leads and increasing sales.
- Interested candidates should possess minimum of an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
- Ability to work with speed
- Good understanding of social media
- Professional appearance and interaction
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A self-motivated individual who is able to work independently and is results orientated, with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Must operate within division policy guidelines using independent judgment in achieving assigned objectives
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Must be able to communicate in English Language (speak, hear and write) effectively to various intellectual levels.
- Ability to drive marketing targets
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all department across the company and other internal and external contacts
- Willingness to learn new technologies and adapt to changing technical environment
- Professional and personal credibility
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have excellent attention to detail, be highly organized and flexible
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: The position is physical and not a virtual work
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 8th January, 2021.