PZ Cussons is a dynamic consumer products group and innovator of some of the world’s best known and loved brands. Calling on over 130 years of expertise, we operate internationally in carefully selected developed and emerging markets that present the greatest strategic potential for future growth. Our world-class supply chain and distribution networks enable us to meet our global consumer needs and deliver quality brands that add value and enhance everyday lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Controller
Locations: Lagos and Aba-Abia (Factory Based Role)
- The Site Controller will be responsible for providing all round financial support to the entire factory ensuring proper financial control, reporting and also performing insightful analysis to the management team.
- Ensure full financial control at the factory, providing value added analysis and full financial business partnership to the factory team
- Responsible for product cost standards and all product cost reporting & analysis
- Accounts payable functions: Overseeing approval and cross reference checks for preservation and operation of account dispensation for all payable dealings within the factory
- Responsible for co-ordination of factory Budget and forecasting of the full year factory cost and recoveries
- Responsible for financial control over all stock – Stores and WIP
Qualifications & Requirements
- First degree in Accounting / Finance and Membership of ICAN or ACCA.
- Computer expertise especially in MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint and accounting software such as Peachtree
- Sound knowledge of accounting and financial principles including costing and stock accounting experience
- Strong Analytical & Numerical Skills
- Strong Stakeholder management and Influencing skills
- Candidate must be confident, assertive and able to work with minimum supervision
- Proficiency in the use of SAP and MFG
- 6 years minimum work experience in Finance with at least 3 years in a similar role
- FMCG / Manufacturing experience is mandatory
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject as “Site Controller”
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
- • We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
- • We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- • Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- • We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- • Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- • Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- • Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 7th December, 2020.