SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive customers and address all issues concerning their faulty products.
- Prepare Job Card for all jobs with proper classification i.e.warranty or non-warranty.
- Daily follow up on the engineers to confirm status of jobs.
- Responsible for happy calls to customers and dealers.
- Responsible for spare part request in line with job card details.
- Responsible for job completion feedback to the customer.
- Forward all Job Card and faulty products to the service centre supervisor.
- Preparation of defective parts failure report(Panel, PCB & Compressor )
- Preparation of daily work report.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office applications –MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 10th October, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.