Basenet Digital Limited – We are a digital marketing company helping clients with the management and administration of marketing campaigns.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SEO Content Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a digital marketing associate to be the go-to person to help in all SEO-related matters, a self-starter that knows how to drive themselves on the right path; quick problem solver with high intuition that is not afraid to lead and march forward.
- Not afraid of asking questions to make sure they are clear on goals and targets.
- Looking for a full-time job
- Impeccable English language skills (writing especially).
- Pleasant-nature and fun to work with
- Solid knowledge of SEO and content creation
- At least one year of Digital Marketing experience
- Project management experience
- Ability to learn fast
- PMP Certification (nice to have).
- Familiarity with SEO, PPC, Analytics, WordPress, and B2B email
- Exceptional grasp of the English language
- Can type 45+ WPM
- Salary: N150,000 – N170,000 per month
- 24/7 access to WORKSTATION coworking spaces
- Overtime pay
- Mentorship and training opportunities.
- Work Laptop and iPad pro
- Educational grants.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a brief cover letter outlining your skills and fitness for the position to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: This is a hybrid role: two days of remote and three days in the office.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.