Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Systems Engineer on our Server and Networking team in Lagos, Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Project Manager – Professional Services
Job ID: R146913
- It takes something special to drive the development and implementation of exciting products and services. That’s a job for our Services Project and Program Management team within Professional Services.
- The team works closely with sales, customer service, partners, customers and other technical support groups in cross-functional teams. Together, they manage the lifecycle of highly sophisticated, risk projects – from design to delivery.
- Join us as a Senior Project Manager on our Professional Services team in Lagos to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What You’ll Achieve
- As a Senior Project Manager, you will supervise the entire project life cycle from initiation to completion to maintain customer fulfillment, mediating between internal team members and external parties while ensuring the project delivery is completed in the most efficient way.
- Deliver complex, high-risk projects while maintaining project quality, finances, governance and focus
- Prepare detailed project plans including schedules, controls, resources and validated statements of work (SOW) to achieve proper compliance
- Secure quality assurance, delivering projects to scope, budget and timeline as agreed with the customer
- Be the main point of contact for all aspects of the engagement, building strong and seamless relationships by maintaining communication with all partners
- Guide the team during the project lifecycle and provide direction to project workstreams
Take The First Step Towards Your Dream Career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 8 to 12 years of professional experience
- Proven ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Strong technical aptitude, with proficiency and knowledge of hardware, software and operating systems environments
- Refined customer service, communication, problem solving, negotiating, planning and organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 19th November, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.