Parkway Project Limited is a leading financial technology provider creating modern banking experiences, proudly developed by Africans and delivered through Africa’s leading banks to businesses and individuals across the continent. Parkway provides simple, intuitive, end-to-end corporate, retail, and transaction banking solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior PHP Developer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provision of Technical Support (bug fixing, functional extensions, or documentation) for deployed Solutions.
- Participates in and provides input into the design, redesign, and development of technology products and applications.
- Ability to complete modules/Sprints with minimum supervision.
- Model, Design, Implementation/Development of Software Solutions and Projects with the Software Development Team.
- Articulation of Deployment Procedure Documents.
- Deployment & Integration of Developed or Packaged Solutions in Production Environments or Live Service Systems.
- Proven experience as a PHP developer in a competitive environment
- Strong knowledge of PHP coding and web-based applications
- PHP Laravel framework
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 26th May, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.