The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company,Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Performance Management Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ability to analyze, design, develop, implement and evaluate performance management systems for a large organization.
- Experienced in providing advice & structure to the process of translating business strategies & tactics into specific objectives/plans that support goal achievement.
- Good understanding of key business functions and how they inter-relate to achieve business objectives.
- Good knowledge of HR functions and the different labor regulations
- Knowledge of performance management concepts, theories & related practices & tools.
- Excellent analytical skills with experience in developing innovative & business-focused solutions.
- Experience in developing structured processes, policies & procedures that support goal achievement.
- Knowledge of the Balanced Scorecard and the techniques for generating meaningful scorecards.
- Knowledge of other performance management methods.
- Knowledge of Job Analysis.
- Knowledge of Reward Management tools & techniques.
- Experience in providing advisory services for informed decision-making.
- Knowledge of different ERP Solutions and Performance Management.
- Good understanding of the macro and micro business environment and of how environmental factors & other drivers affects business strategies & tactics.
Qualifications, Desired Skills, and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years experience handling similar roles.
- A Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Professional certification with any of the following: CIPM, SHRM, HRCI, CIPD.
- Good knowledge Ms office suit.
- Excellent Planning and coordinating skills.
- Ability to effectively solve problems, negotiate and make decisions
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills are essential.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 11th June, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.