Organization. We offer bespoke interventions focused on significantly improving individual effectiveness and organizational performance. Our customized solutions are focused on helping individuals, organizations and communities realize their potentials and express new possibilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior HR Officer (Microfinance Bank)
Application Code: SHRO – 001
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Competency Requirements
- Ability to bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues and nurture a positive working environment.
- Ability to oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance environment including developing and setting targets.
- Ability to identify current team management challenges in the company, create and deploy HR interventions as at when needed for people and business advancement.
- Ability to manage the recruitment and selection process, maintain pay plan and benefits program, assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Ability to develop and deploy HR strategy, HR processes and HR technology across several locations regionally.
- Ability to constitute and manage an effective HR team to oversee the activities of staff
- Articulated understanding and deployment of various human resource policy, processes, procedure and tools administration in an organization.
- Ability to re-engineer, restructure, implement and monitor overall standard administrative operations, HR strategies, systems, tactics, procedures and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Ability to report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics and ensure legal compliance.
- B.Sc / M.Sc qualification in Human Resources or related field with a minimum of 7 year’s post qualification work experience in the field.
- Certifications in CIPM, SHRM or any Related HR certification course is Important.
- Experience in leading an HR team in the Financial Services sector is essential.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 30th March, 2021.