Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Brand Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- Developing, managing & sustaining a profitable brand/brand portfolio for the Nigerian market.
- Provides input into the brand strategy review (situational analysis)
- Developing annual brand operating and channel plans with aligned category, brand, consumer and customer priorities and objectives
- Tracks, analyses and evaluates all brand and trade initiatives to ensure business results are achieved and brand equity is maintained
- Develop & updates generic planograms and looks of success aligned to brand strategy
- Ensures communication to all relevant stakeholders during projects
- Manages day to day interactions with agencies and assists with evaluation
- Ensures that all business management standards, processes and procedures are applied and adhered to in all activities
- Effective management of A&P budget
- SBM’s guide and develop skills base of JBM’s and BM’s where appropriate
- Managing Integrated Marketing Plan (IMP) & resulting commercial programmes
- Managing new product introduction (NPI)
- Develops appropriate consumer & shopper insight and ensures insights, channel & POP opportunities are incorporated into all strategies and plans
- Manages the research process where appropriate
- Delivers agreed brand, channel targets and profitability
- Responsible for gathering and analysing competitor information and developing activities to counteract anticipated competitor plans
- 3 years Bachelor’s degree / MFSA Diploma
- 3 years continuous job experience, which should include an excellent understanding of or experience in Marketing and Sales, Finance & Category management
- Proven track record of delivering business results
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
- For the expansion of business in Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.