Grenigas Limited originally known as Greater Nigeria Development Company Ltd in 1967 went into marketing collaboration with Texaco Nigeria Limited by an MOU in which GRENIGAS was to purchase LPG (Butane) from Texaco and Market the Product by Operation of filling plants, bottling and distribution throughout Nigeria, utilizing Texaco Nigeria marketing outlets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
Location: Anthony, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Checking and updating company mail
- Assist with purchases in the company
- Takes minutes and produce in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide secretariat support to the chairman
- Does other duties assigned.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Must be vast with corel draw, certified in desktop publishing.
N40,000 – N45,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 3rd December, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.