Matrix Homes and Properties Limited is a real estate firm duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission and regulated by the Special Control Unit for Money Laundering. Driven by passion for excellence, with a team of experienced real estate professionals, we are determined to make the acquisition of homes/land affordable to Nigerians while diligently working in the best interest of our customers. Over the years, we have been able to reduce housing deficit in Nigeria through our flexible and seamless property development scheme.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary / Receptionist
Location: Egbeda, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files.
- Undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the Front Desk
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material
- Welcome guests accordingly
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- HND / B.Sc in any discipline
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years’ experience
- Must be attractive and intellectually sound
- Must be highly professional with good dress sense.
- Should be result oriented and highly confidential.
- Must be proactive and willing to take up new challenges.
- Applicants MUST reside within IPAJA, EGBEDA, Alimosho and environ.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using their Phone Number and Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 25th May, 2021.
Note: Only qualified and shortlisted candidates would be contacted through their Phone Numbers for interview.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.