Morris Royal Security Limited – We are a team of experienced security and law enforcement professionals with specialization in Enterprise Risk Management. We leverage on our solid organizational structure, a dedicated workforce, constantly improving technologies and techniques and strong quality assurance processes to deliver superior services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
Location: Isheri, Lagos
Responsibilities / Requirements
- Must be Female
- Must be articulate and proficient
- Must be computer literate
- Maintain updated contact information for company employee and customers.
- Write and distribute routine correspondence Compile data and prepare reports
- Must reside within Ojodu Berger, Ogba Aguda, Akute, Ikeja, Ketu, Magboro, Ibafo axis.
- OND qualification.
- Respond to calls, emails and routine letters; direct inquiries to the appropriate person.
- Arrange, coordinate and schedule meetings; prepare meetings documents
- Track inventory of office supplies and order more when necessary
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 28th January, 2021