Mazars Nigeria (formerly called Ojike and Partners), has been in existence for over 40 years. Established indigenously in June 1975, our growth has been continuous and disruptive, with steady guidance from professional and discerning leaders who are committed to building a sustainable brand legacy.
We are an internationally integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit and assurance, accountancy, advisory, tax, and legal services. We assist clients of all sizes, from SMEs to mid-caps and global conglomerates as well as start-ups and public bodies at every stage of their development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
Job Code: SEC001
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- The Secretary will maintain the smooth running of the office by assuming the duty of a clerical and administrative officer in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
- Set up online / Virtual meetings, handle mails, maintain calendar
- Manage office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Undertake receptionist duties
- Prepare and type letters, disseminate correspondence
- Maintain Databases and filing systems
Required Experience Skills and Qualification
- HND with a minimum of Upper Credit in Secretarial Studies or related field
- Good typing skill- of at least 40 / w per minute
- Excellent knowledge in use of the internet
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office program
- Requisite experience as a Secretary or Administrative Assistant
- Familiar with office organization techniques
- AbiIity to multi-tasking and manage time
Note: Only applicants living within Lagos Island and its environs are encouraged to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 30th January, 2021.