First Rivers Hospital Limited is a sixty bed complex located at 7/9 Old Aba Road, Rumuomasi / 250 Aba Express way Port Harcourt, with modern equipment. Through over 150 staff, 78 of which are core healthcare professionals, we are committed to the provision of compelling quality timeless medical services to our patients. Our objective is to maximally exploit medical sciences in the art of health management and preservation of life with regards to The Ultimate Intelligence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of a B.Sc or its equivalent in Secretarial Studies, Office Administration and Office Technology
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience as a Secretary, Administrative Assistant, Office Assistant or Administration Officer.
- Proficiency in MS Office and information systems
- Good organizing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a customer-oriented approach
- Excellent telephone skill
- Integrity and professionalism
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization technique
- A high degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
N100,000 – N500,000 Naira monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF or Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 12th April, 2021.