At Schneider Electric, we believe that energy is a basic human right and we are dedicated to furthering humankind through new technologies. Our purpose is to empower all to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. At Schneider, we call this Life Is On.
With our mission to be your digital partner for Sustainability and Efficiency, we see the urgent need for bold ideas that can re-shape a smarter and more sustainable future for our industry and our company. This is where we need your help. Schneider Electric, together with AVEVA, is looking for game changers around the world who dare to disrupt, put your skills to the test, and push the boundaries of digital transformation in Energy Management.
Submit your bold idea related to one of our five segments within energy management.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: Schneider Go Green 2022 Competition
Global Finals – June, 2022
- Our top teams are invited to attend the Global Finals of Schneider Go Green 2022.
- This is your chance to shine and be bold! Each team will have the chance to pitch their bold idea in a 15-minute presentation followed by 5 minutes of Q&A with judges made up of Schneider Electric and AVEVA’s senior global management.
- Depending on the evolution of the Covid-19 situation in the world, and with the health and safety of all students, judges, and other stakeholders as our top priority, the Global Finals will be held either online or in-person. Details to follow!
- Access to Energy: Enable universal access to energy in an environmentally sustainable manner.
- Grids of the Future: Imagine the future of energy management and distribution.
- De[coding] the Future: Reimagine future technology approaches to critical infrastructure of the future.
- Homes of the Future: Can homes be smarter, more sustainable and incorporate new technologies?
- Supply Chain of the Future: Apply IoT, AI, Machine Learning and more to the industries and supply chain of the present or future.
- Schneider Go Green 2022 is open to teams of 2-4 members from anywhere in the world.
To take part, you must:
- Be a Bachelor’s or Master’s student anywhere in the world
- Be studying in the same country as the rest of your team for the duration of the competition.
- Be studying Business, Engineering, Marketing, and/or Innovation related studies.
- In line with our Diversity & Inclusion philosophy, your team must be gender diverse
- You must be proficient in English, as the submission and final pitch must be presented in English.
- Global winners will be awarded a €10,000 Prize to be split equally among winning team members.
- The winning team will also be gifted a 1 year subscription to the Coorpacademy platform
- Pitch your idea in the Global Finals and win the worldwide challenge
- Participants will receive mentorship from Schneider Electric and AVEVA experts to polish their proposals and make it to the Grand Finale!
- All regional finalists will also gain special access to e-learning resources by Coorpacademy to better prepare teams for the regional finals.
- Considered for job interviews and receive content about Schneider Electric’s benefits, job opportunities and early career events.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- September, 2021 – December 15, 2021: Register on the platform, choose a competition category and submit your most innovative idea!
Mentoring and Prep for Regional Semi-Finals:
- December 15, 2021 – Jan 6, 2022: Opportunity to connect with SE experts to prepare your business case.
Mentoring and Prep for Regional Final:
- January 6 – January 10, 2022: Pitch your idea to our jury panel consisting of major regional Schneider decision-makers.
Mentoring and Prep for Global Finals:
- March, 2022 – June, 2022: Pitch your idea to our jury panel consisting of major global Schneider decision-makers
Application Deadline 15th December, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.