BGI Energy Services Ltd (formerly known as Broad Global Investment Ltd) is an engineering, construction, procurement and asset integrity management company. With the support of our highly competent workforce and our technical partners, we focus on creating value for our clients and completing each project task safely, on time, on budget and to the satisfaction of our clients.
Our services and expertise are structured to align with a continuous improvement system to consistently provide quality services for theOil and Gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sandblasting Technician
Employment Type: Contract
- Strip various surfaces of dirt, rust, paint, and grease to prepare for refinishing and repair using pneumatic, electrical, or mechanical equipment.
- Use abrasive blasting equipment to strip surfaces, removing sand, paint, grease, tar, rust, and dirt to specified finish.
- Use equipment that directs blast or flow of abrasive-laden compressed air, gas, or liquid over surface of parts.
- Manually direct nozzle over surface of large parts or inserts arms through glove-fitted cabinet openings and manipulates small parts under nozzle.
- Examine finished parts to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Comply with applicable safety regulations and best practice
- Assist with training of new hires.
- Cover and protect surfaces not being stripped.
- Add abrasives, such as sand, grit, into blast machine.
- Control valves on equipment to regulate pressure and composition of abrasive mixture flowing through nozzle or into tumbling barrel.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years experience required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and orderly work area.
- Ability to follow instructions from supervisors or senior workers.
- Thorough understanding of required equipment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 15th May, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.