Our client is looking to hire a document management specialist who would be responsible for the control, security, accessibility, and timeliness of organizational documents such as policies, procedures, guidelines, forms, templates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Welcome new clients into the company’s program
- Develop the document management plan and update it, as needed
- End-to-End Client Document/Information Management
- Visit new clients to collect required documents and assist in filling required forms.
- Collate documents from clients based on the company’s documentation list
- Arrange the collected documents in the required format
- Input the documents into the company document database
- Forward relevant copies of the documents to the company’s partners abroad for onward processing
- Provide administrative assistance and support
- Manage organizational documentation through the document life cycle.
- Maintain organizational documents and the document management system.
- Ensure that organizational documents go through a documented and approved review-and-approval process before being stored.
- Ensure the security, accessibility, and proper distribution of organizational documents.
- Filling and archiving of sales reports from sales staff
- Track and review sales performance of sales staff
- Basic analytical experience
- Excellent Interpersonal and relationship building skills; ability to connect with customers, clients, and co-workers.
- Ability to work independently with minimal to no supervision
- Effective Oral/Written Communication, Adaptability, Initiative, and Customer Service skills.
- Demonstrate good sound judgement and attention to details
- Proficient typing skills
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 5 to 10 years’ experience in the above job role.
- Degree in Engineering, Architecture, law is desirable.
- Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Must have extensive document management experience from a law firm, banking institution as an operations person or in any after sales environment where documentation is essential.
- Knowledge of MS office
Interested and qualified candidates residing in Lagos should send their cover letters and CVs (in MS Word not PDF), current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the job title as subject of the mail.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.