Aquarkice Water Company is an ultramodern table water factory, with the best facilities to produce water for consumption. Our filtration method is second to none.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative / Marketer
Location: Ikotun/Idinmu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Dispenser/Bottle Water Marketers needed ugently in our company
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Promotional activities
- Ensure that both monthly and weekly targets are achieved
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- Must live around Ejigbo / Ikotun / Idimu and its Environs
- Marketing, business administration or relevant discipline holder
- Proven experience as a marketing executive or similar role or in similar company
- Minimum of 1-2 years work experience.
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. Web Trends)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 22nd February, 2021.