VivoMeetings is an IT company with headquarters in Texas. We develop state-of-the-art softwares using AI to make our platforms user friendly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Entry Level Sales Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- Sales is a very performance based role, which is why we are looking for someone who will be able to utilize the tools provided in our training program and take part in our motivating, encouraging, and fun team environment!
- ViVomeetings Inc. looking for high-energy, driven self-starters to sell the most innovative and trusted brands in the industry. Join us and you will start out as a Sales Representative with a dedicated career progression path towards Account Manager, Senior Account Manager and Executive Account Manager!
- You’ll quickly learn that all sales opportunities here are a chance to forge a relationship, rather than complete a transaction. We’ll teach you everything you need to know to become a trusted Sales Consultant and Customer Retention Advisor. Whether a customer needs a single plan or an entire bundle, you’ll have the sales training, mentoring, tools and resources to connect with your customers and solve their most complex requests.
- We at VivoMeetings offer a competitive commission bonus structure of 65,000 Naira minimum yearly, and commission from sales. Candidates can earn up to a potential 2,000 Naira in bonuses within the first month based on hitting sales targets.
- Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Recommends changes in products, services, and policies by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics.
- Minimum of OND with computer knowledge.
- 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Currently living in Lagos.
- Positive and professional demeanor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and grow.
- Must have a reliable laptop.
- Full-time availability.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or customer service is considered an asset.
- Ability to build rapport with clients and work in a team environment.
N65,000 – N80,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Sales Representative – Lagos” as the subject of the email.
Note: If you would like to know more about what this position entails, please apply and our HR department will be in touch within 24-48 hours!
Application Deadline 27th October, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.