Winnys Meals Restaurant is into African, Chinese, different kinds of pastries, bread making and outdoor catering.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: Asokoro, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Requirements
- Be knowledgeable about the product
- NCE, OND, SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
- 1 – 2 years Experience.
- Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss needs
- Emphasize the features of products to highlight how they solve customer problems
- Answer questions about the products
- Collaborate with colleagues in many different sectors
- Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue relationships
- Customer service skills to listen to the concerns of a customer and be able to address their needs
- Interpersonal skills to work with a wide variety of people each day, build relationships and network
- Confidence and strong self-assuredness to succeed in cold-calling customers and making a sale
- Communication skills, especially persuasion, to clearly convey the benefits of a product to potential customers
- Physical endurance, as Sales Representatives may need to be on their feet for long hours.
N20,000 – N25,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 10th January, 2021.