Ringo is a telecommunication service and solutions provider, a value-for-money, destination brand that provides a wide range of Mobile Communication Tools, Solutions and Services in a synergistic manner. We are set up to bridge the identified gap in this sector and create the best customer experience through the provision of high quality professional services as well as minimizing the cost of getting services by the customer. Ringo offers mobile communication solutions that improve the quality of people’s lives by helping them communicate in simple, exciting and unparalleled ways. Therefore in Ringo, we want to service our Customers in unique ways, providing personalized, predictable, One-Stop services that will make the customer feel excited.
Our goal is to create that atmosphere which enables millions of people nationwide to enjoy more of what the telecommunications sector has to offer. The challenge is to achieve this in an increasingly dynamic and competitive environment. We are dedicated to constant innovation as a company to enhance our customers’ experience. Ringo’s partnership with frontline telecommunications network providers as well as original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) in Nigeria places us on a vantage position in actualizing this noble objective. The value of our plans, focus, and the quality of our service are meant to do one thing; offer our customers convenience via any of our retail channels. This we will achieve by maintaining a healthy relationship with our customers, ensuring that we deliver excellent service, while maintaining integrity through our staff who are not only passionately driven to serve, but are also professionals fostered by teamwork.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email
Application Deadline 30th June, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.