Heshoutang Natural Health Nigeria Limited – We are a leading company in the health industry in Lagos, Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa such as Cameroon, Ghana and Kenya. We represent our parent company, Heshoutang holdings Inc, located in Phoenix, Arizona in the United States of America. Our company is duly registered with the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission and as a leading brand in natural health,our products have been effectively used by people in over 60 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking for young, vibrant, energetic and self-motivated sales representatives to join our growing organization.
- In this position, you will be responsible for pursuing sales opportunities through traditional channels and by utilizing technology and communication knowledge to reach new prospects. Strong interpersonal skills and a customer-focused approach are a must.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through phone calls, networking, and social media
- Be actively involved in sales drive and Road shows.
- Conducts market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Sets up meetings with potential clients
- Develops proposals and delivers presentations to new clients based on their business needs.
- Prepares and presents reports on targets, goals, sales, and prospects.
- Ability to meet and surpass sales target within a specified period of evaluation.
- Builds networks and spheres of influence in order to grow prospect lists
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of O’Level certificate.
- Experience in Customer Management/Customer relationship is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English. (Ability to speak other Nigerian languages is an added advantage).
- Minimum 1 year proven experience as a sales or business development role
- Thorough understanding of marketing and sales
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 26th March, 2021.