At Me Cure, we hire only the most highly trained professional technicians and medical professionals, and we use only the best cutting-edge tools and technology to provide world-class service to the Nigerian people. Me Cure Healthcare Limited was accredited ISO 9001:2012 & ISO 15189 in the year of 2015.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales / Marketing Officer
- Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available
- Answers questions from clients
- Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources
- Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market
- Persists in sales even in the face of failure
- Demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management
- Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary
- Trains other sales people in the art of selling
- Good communication skills
- Product Knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- Excellent teamwork
- Basic Computer Literacy
- Target Market Analysis
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 10th January, 2021