MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager – Multinationals
Job Type: Permanent
- The Sales Manager, Multi-nationals’ primary responsibility is to retain and grow current accounts. The job holder will also be responsible for gaining new market share in the assigned territory.
Other responsibilities include:
- Manage the Multinational team with focus on strategic selling
- Grow wallet size of existing multinational accounts
- Report weekly on sales engagement
- Ensure the quarterly sales commitments are met in line with target
- Develop monthly strategic engagement plans
- Ensure Ghana and Francophone teams engagement in order to create West Africa sales
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferably in Business Management with a specialisation in sales and marketing.
- 7-10 years’ industry experience
- Extensive knowledge of the sector’s sales principles and practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Impeccable negotiation and analytical thinking skills
- Outstanding relationship management skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Productivity Tools
- Up to date knowledge of the Telecoms sector
- Strong ability to uncover new revenue opportunities and create productive, long-term customer relationships.
- Ability to source meaningful intel that will lead to increased sales and maintenance of existing accounts.
- Highly energetic self-starter
- Ability to work independently
- Good research & report writing skills
- Deep understanding of solution selling
- Self motivated with the ability to learn quickly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.