Elkris Agro Development Nigeria Limited – We are a foremost Food and agro development company that manufactures and supplies foods and high-quality agro-products which includes; Industrial Cassava starch, Cassava flour, Chin-Chin, Chips, Cassava chips,etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Auchi, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide Leadership to the Sales team for day-to-day tasks aimed at improving the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and execute strategies to achieve sales targets for each product line
- Plan and Deliver monthly sales targets.
- Develop new customer base and generate strategies that grow market shares, improve customer experience, and drive the growth of all product lines.
- Ensuring finished products are embedded in the markets with a key focus on relevant customer targets.
- Supervises all activities of the Market Development/ Sales Officers.
- Day to Day Management – To manage the day to day operations of the sales region providing guidance, encouraging teamwork, and facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high-performance standards.
- To identify consumer base in the given industrial segment, approach, and promote the given product range, build the sale and service the account regularly.
- To deal with customer grievances and follow-up with technical team for resolution and various customer trials analysis and support.
- To coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of interaction and transaction.
- Reporting – To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies, and standards
- As a Sales Manager, you will have the opportunity to be our first impression on all prospective clients in the market. You will open doors to all of our target clients, meaningfully filling the top of the sales funnel, with a competitive drive to succeed.
- Presenting our services to a range of potential business partners.
- Intensive market research with a focus on expanding the company’s customer base and identifying new business opportunities within the assigned territory.
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities, the scope of new product development, and pinpoint bottleneck areas i.e. market information report, market threats, and competitor’s initiatives, etc. to further increase sales volume, market share, and profitability.
- Sales Growth Targets – To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure the accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- Customer Relationship – To develop a good customer base, manage customer relations, facilitate business managers / sales head to organize various business meets / seminars to boost customer intimacy.
- To monitor stock inventories in alignment with the budget and re-order level for the product as well as packaging.
- People Management – Manages effective communication by setting individual targets, developing and motivating staff, providing formal and informal feedback on performance and training needs – in order to maximize subordinate and department performance.
- To develop second-line successor and drive performance through the team to take up higher challenges.
Qualification and Experience
- Candidate should possess Bachelor’s degree with at least 15 years experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: email@example.com using “Sales Manager (Agro)” as the as the email subject
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 31st January, 2021.