Mumspring is a Health Tech company, focused on impacting positively in women through pregnancy and their baby’s sensitive years.
At Mumspring, women’s health is core to our mission to empower women and motherstake care and take on the world. No matter what stage you are on this motherhood journey, we’ve thoughtfully put together a series of solutions to enable you live your best life.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Leader
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
- To coordinate the sales activities of Mumspring and ensure sales targets are met and exceeded.
- Initiate and coordinate weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales plan and strategies that will guarantee achievement of target.
- Build a sales team. Recruiting and training new sales staff, assigning specific tasks to other sales staff, and monitoring the team’s sales performance.
- Implement sales commission structure.
- Develop marketing and sales strategies to ensure Mumspring’s ROI, maximum market penetration and continuous sales opportunities.
- Employing the best possible strategies in improving firm’s client base.
- Efficiently coordinate company resources to ensure optimal and stable output.
- Develop and deliver sales pitches to potential clients.
- Driving resolution of customer concerns and answering customers’ questions.
- Build sales and revenue pipeline and drive closure of contracts and agreements.
- Maintain positive customer relations.
Skills and Qualifications Required
- A first degree in Marketing or Communications or related field is required.
- Relevant professional certifications are not compulsory but would be a plus.
- Previous sales experience is required.
- Sales skills.
- Communication skills.
- Relationship management skills.
- Confident, Self Assured amnd Assertive.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft packages.
- Social Media skills
- Networking skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 26th February, 2021.