The Advert Place Network Limited was incorporated in 2015. Conceptualized out of genuine necessity, we believe everything we do should contribute to a more sustainable world. To us, achieving sustainability means simultaneously pursuing economic performance, satisfied clients and integrity. In other words, we strive to create value on the three dimensions of People, Planet and Profit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive / Marketer
Locations: Maryland Mall & MM2 Domestic Airport, Ikeja
Employment Type: Full-time
- Standing by our Flyer Display Stand (inside MM2 Airport & Maryland Mall) distributing & Introducing our various clients’ flyers to people and marketing their products & services
- Getting customers to subscribe for our marketing service.
- Daily Shift: One day ON, one day OFF ( including weekends & public holidays)
- Working Hours: 10.00 AM to 6.30 PM (15 minutes break per hour. 30 minutes lunch break by 2:30 PM)
- Age 19-27 years old.
- Minimum: OND/NCE/HND/BSC
- Good looking, Smart, confident with very good spoken English residing in close proximity to Ikeja.
- SSCE holders & students are not eligible.
- Candidates should possess 3 – 8 years work experience.
Salary & Performance
N40, 000 monthly + 15% commissions on every new customer. (50% Target Attached to Full Salary).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.