Ramor Logistics & Tech Services Limited – We are a logistics and technological company bases in Kano, providing diverse services to businesses and customers including cloud base technology services to schools and other businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for Sales Executive to act as the liaison between our clients and office. Your role will be to seek a new business opportunity by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
- To be successful in this Role, you will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated, results-driven and enjoy working in a fun paced business environment.
- This exciting position offers opportunity to progress into a higher role in the company
- Understanding of our products and pitching them to major retail clients & buyers.
- Report to the Business Development Manager on weekly sales results.
- Stay up-to-date with new products and new payment plans.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Availability to start work immediately
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills.
- HND, NCE, OND qualification.
- 1 – 2 years Experience.
- Experience in marketing
- Should reside in Kano
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
N25,000 – N30,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 30th January, 2021.