World Equipment Protection System Limited is an engineering and procurement services company with an established professional management system with many years experience in the field of security services. World Equipment Protection System has established itself as a well-recognized company in providing all-encompassing defence solutions to the Ministry of Defence and its associates.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We need the services of an experienced male or female Electrical/Electronics OND / HND Graduate with the practical knowledge of Electrical/Electronics for immediate employment as a Sales Engineer.
- Have the ability to work independently and be very hard working.
- Candidates should possess 3 – 10 years work experience.
- The candidate must be Matured, Result-oriented,
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV in person to the Address below:
The Director of Admin. & Finance,
World Equipment Protection System Limited,
No 1 Uke Street, Hawthorn Suites,
Office A7 & A8, Area 11 (Near Sahad Stores),
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 3rd February, 2021.