Royal Power and Energy Limited – We are leading power solution providers and suppliers of complementary electrical products and services such as UPS, Batteries, AVRs, Transformers, Surge Arresters, and Solar Systems. Our vast experience and in-depth knowledge in the power industry has helped our company to understand the needs of the market and offer high performance products and systems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Coordinator
- Administrative and schedule coordination and execution within the Renewable Energy (RE) department.
- Preparation of proposals, tender documents and quotes – All managed via the company’s ERP
- Preparation of weekly and monthly reports/dashboards relating to revenue and financial objectives.
- Preparing an accurate bid/proposal plan, cost sheets required information, and schedules for tender/proposals.
- RE department CRM.
- Preparation and submission of RFPs/ITBs and subsequent recording via the company’s ERP
- Assist in preparing the business projection
- Track and report business projections versus actuals
- Master’s Degree
- Experience: 2 – 5 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 29th December, 2020.