Everyday Group of Company Limited is a conglomeration of all business ventures initiated by the entrepreneurial zeal of its founder Dr. Charles Dimnwaobi. The Group was incorporated on the 17th of June 2003, with the aim of providing diversified services to the Nigerian economy. This diversification is represented through our subsidiaries that came under the holding authority of the Everyday Group.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Attendant
Locations: Port Harcourt – Rivers, Owerri-Imo
Employment Type: Full Time
- Welcoming customers to the store with a friendly approach.
- Upholding a phenomenal customer service standard.
- Communicating the best method of preparation, use and enjoyment of our wide range of products.
- Reviewing, confirming and accepting processing orders, operate a price checker and directing customer movement.
- Promoting sales, holiday offers and brand awareness.
- Politely attending to customers and answering their questions about our products and services.
- Maintaining a good knowledge about a department’s range of products, prices and product date.
- Explaining or Recommending similar products to increase customers’ options and enrich the shopping experience.
- Note: Overall the job is a rewarding experience that affords you the chance to make a positive impact on sales in a rapidly growing indigenous company!
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required
- NYSC Certificate is required.
- Experience:1 – 2 years
- Three Guarantors
- Good with numbers
- Proper writing and communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Application For Sales Associate – Port Harcourt” or “Application For Sales Associate – Owerri” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st December, 2021
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.