Oba Du Vin Wines and Spirits is a wine showroom. We deal on premium wines and spirits in wholesale and retail.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Representative
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We have an aggressive growth plan forecast through 2021 therefore this is a unique opportunity to join an expanding sales team with future career progression. If you are a passionate, hardworking and ambitious salesperson who wants to work within a fun, friendly and rewarding environment where your input will have a direct impact into the ongoing success of our business, then we want to hear from you.
Details & Responsibilities
The duties & responsibilities are not limited to the following:
- The Sales Representative is primarily responsible for identifying & building selling prospects, create & maintaining relationship with retail and wholesale client base till the sale is closed.
- Utilize systems and coordinates customer service requirements as appropriate.
- Monitor competitor’s activities, market pricing, trade schemes & other qualitative information.
- Present the business and our productsto potential clients through face-to-face meetings, cold calls and emails.
- Schedule and conduct site visits and follow up effectively with client till closure.
- Prepare a proper marketing report on sales activities to superiors through scheduled reporting structure.
- To maintain effective relationships with existing clients in order to retain business.
- To build distribution width & depth by creating a robust wholesale network ensuring availability & visibility.
- Generate new leads on weekly basis
- Must be able to meet 80% of weekly target
- High rate of customer feedback- The number of buyers who have signed you as their exclusive sales agent.
- % on negotiation: Percentage difference between asking and selling price.
- A minimum of OND qualification.
- Strong verbal, Excellent interpersonal & numerical skills.
- Good negotiation & problem-solving skills.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience gained in frontline selling, preferably category related. Experience in the wine and beverage industry will be an added advantage.
- Excellent customer service & sales skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: We operate an Equal opportunity for all. Females are also recommended to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 18th January, 2021.