Development and Management Consulting firm. We assist organizations to achieve their corporate visions and objectives through integrated, strategic and solution-oriented HR consulting services using best-practice methodologies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive (Plastic Industry)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ability to understand diversified products
- Must demonstrate product knowledge
- Ability to explain to clients regarding various products by making information readily available
- Ability to answer questions from clients
- Ability to handle all types of customers including Corporate, Market dealers etc
- Ability to generate repeated orders from customer database constantly and through follow-ups thus retaining the customers
- Ability to analyze and create a plan for engaging the target market
- Ability to analyze the competition to create a plan for engagement
- Ability to make the product appeal to the target market in the face of the competition
- Ability to handle Price challenges and other queries from customers and close sales
- Persistent Sales abilities
- Must find ways to sell products even in the face of a down market and competition
- Ability to schedule appointments and meetings as necessary
- Ability to generate customer leads constantly
Skills and Qualifications
- Preference for Experience in Plastic Products
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) or Equivalent in Business Administration / Marketing / or any Allied Subject
- Basic Computer Skills such as Google Sheets, *Microsoft Office, PowerPoint etc
- Presentation Skills
- Target Market Analysis
- Punctuality, Well Dressed at all times
- People Management skills and a team player. *Courteous and ability to work under pressure to meet targets
- Good Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Basic Mathematics Skills
- Product Knowledge Skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 13th April, 2021.