Landover Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on August 15, 1991 (RC. 170420). The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and since incorporation, it has evolved to be the leading aviation services company committed to the provision of aviation based end-to-end solutions that enable our customers compete effectively in their markets.
We provide Aviation services to a client-base covering diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy. Today, our broad expertise and experience in aviation service covers the Oil and Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Air Cargo sector and the Diplomatic Community.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Risk Management Technical Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Successful candidate will be responsible for identifying, assessing and monitoring company risk.
- B.Sc / HND in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline with a minimum of Second Class Upperdivision or Upper Credit.
- Minimum of 1-2 years relevant post NYSC experience
- Candidates should fall within age bracket of 22-28 years.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good Analytical Skills and Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Analytical skills and a good eye for detail
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Commercial awareness
- Planning and organization skills
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence people
- Risk Management
- Numerical skills and the ability to evaluate costs
- The ability to understand broad business issues.
- Risk Analysis
- Technical acumen
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 29th January, 2021.