Genesis Group is a fast-paced hospitality conglomerate with business interests in restaurants, catering, hotels, cinemas, snack food manufacturing and oil and gas support services. Running for 30 years, we pride ourselves in offering our exceptional customer experience to a significant consumer base across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant Service Supervisor
Location: Owerri, Imo
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Candidate will be Entry Level/Experienced staff and will report to Heads of the Unit.
- Assists in supervising opening and closing of food service operation.
- Assists in the supervision, scheduling of staff and gives input with evaluating, and disciplining of all Food
- Court staff. Maintains effective communication with managers, fellow supervisors, subordinates and all other coworkers.
- Satisfies guests and staff with services.
- Passion for service.
- The minimum required qualification for this position is a tertiary qualification.
- Accuracy at record keeping.
- Ability to make decisions under pressure.
- Assists in the supervision of organization and sanitation of hall, kitchen, storage areas, and loading dock
- Ensures proper portioning of foods, attractive plate presentation and service of required diets for meals, nourishment and snacks
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND or BA qualification with 0 – 2 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 21st September, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.