Mahogany established in 1996, is a recognized brand within the events management and entertainment industry, We offer our clients full productions built from over 21 years of experience in event, project management and show productions both locally and internationally.
We specialize in small, medium and large events and shows; as well as corporate events, AGM conferences, galas, awards, fashion and trade shows, fundraising coordination, team building activities, board retreats, conventions, seminars, product launches, themes and grand openings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Researcher
Location: Lekki 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A researcher is needed for a production company to carry out research on relevant projects in the entertainment industry.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 1 – 2 years work experience.
He / She must possess the following:
- Critical/Analytical thinking
- Excellent Writing skills
- Knowledge of research processes
- Ability to pay keen attention to details and be thorough.
- Keen knowledge of the entertainment industry and what goes on.
N70,000 – N80,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Cover Letter and samples of their written work to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 3rd February, 2021.