Mumspring is a Health Tech company, focused on impacting positively in women through pregnancy and their baby’s sensitive years.
At Mumspring, women’s health is core to our mission to empower women and motherstake care and take on the world. No matter what stage you are on this motherhood journey, we’ve thoughtfully put together a series of solutions to enable you live your best life.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Assistant
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Contract
- The Research Assistant will work on several applied research projects to solve real‐world problems relating to operations management, sales, and marketing.
- The successful candidate will work individually and as part of a team to complete project deliverables.
- The Research Assistant will work remotely and meet regularly with stakeholders through virtual software systems.
Projects may include:
- Market Research
- Competitive Analysis
- Marketing Plans
- Target Market Identification.
Duties and Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Meets regularly and works directly with CEO or relevant Research Project Owner (e.g. R&D team)
- Collects, organizes and maintains organized reports of tasks completed
- Works independently and as part of a team to meet project deliverables
- Prepares and disseminates findings in the form of reports, presentations, research posters, meetings and events
- Collect research data through observation, interviews, surveys and the leading of focus groups
- Enter data into computer databases and other software
- Design focus groups to gather the collection of data
- Lead smaller projects that are parts of the main study
- Schedule appointments with respondents over the phone and through email.
- Perform administrative tasks such as managing respondent records and answering phone calls.
- Identify and compile lists of potential research subjects in accordance with study objectives and parameters.
- Develops a work plan for each project based on overall goals set out by the project owner
- Follows tasks outlined in the work plan
- Submits reports to Research Project Owner on a bi‐weekly basis
- Collect and log experimental data
- Conduct statistical analyses of data sets
- Prepare graphs and spreadsheets to portray results
- Review print and online resources to gather information
- Check facts, proofread, and edit research documents to ensure accuracy
Skills and Qualifications Required
- A first degree is required.
- Current students may be considered on a case by case basis.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft packages.
- Communication skills.
- Ability to conduct market research.
- Analytical skills
- Project management skills.
- A Masters would be an advantage.
- Professional certifications are not required.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience is required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 26th February, 2021.