A reputable Hospitality Company, is recruiting competent and well experienced individuals to fill the following positions below:
5.) Bar Tender
10.) Social Media Handler
12.) Graphic Designer
13.) Business Development Officer
14.) Front Desk Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Qualifications / Experience
- High school qualification and above
- Equivalent experience in related field acceptable as well
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an hospitality environment
- Must be an intermediate level user of Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Must have passion for Sales / Customer service
- Good Telephone skill
- Must live within Job location.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Familiarity with relevant software, such as Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Critical thinking skills, analytical
- People and customer management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good English Speaking
- Good Telephone skill
- Good customer communication skills.
- Creatively-minded, good at thinking ‘outside the box’
- Skills of persuasion
- Computer skills
- Ability to travel when necessary to meet with customers and/or stakeholders and build business relationships
- Must be available full time
Attractive basic salary and commission plus other benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position applied for as the subject of the mail e.g. Customer Care Rep.
- For Enquiries, Call: 08033656025
- If you are not qualified for this position please do not apply.
- Only qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Only Candidates who stay within Job location will be considered
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.