Republic of Estonia School of Diploacy Scholarship Programme 2021/2022 Application For Nigerians
Application to Republic of Estonia 2021/2022 Estonian School of Diplomacy Scholarship Programme Form is out. Republic of Estonia School of Diploacy Scholarship Programme 2021/2022 Application For Nigerians
The Republic of Estonia announces that the ESTONIAN SCHOOL OF DIPLOMACY (ESD) SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME FOR 2021/2022 ACADEMIC YEAR IN TALLINN is offering a full scholarship programme for Nigerian Diplomats and Civil Servants, for a Postgraduate Certificate in International Relations and European Integration.
Republic of Estonia Scholarship Programme 2021/2022 ESD Application Covers the followings for successful applicants;
- Tuition fees;
- A monthly stipend (€450.00);
- Accommodation in Tallinn (including internet and utilities);
- Health insurance in Estonia during the period of study;
- The cost of obtaining a Schengen visa;
- NB: Scholarship does NOT include costs of travel to and from Estonia.
School of Diploacy Scholarship Programme 2021/2022 Eligibility
Scholarship applicants should:
- Come from a country eligible for overseas development assistance (ODA) (see list of countries here);
- Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree;
- Have an advanced command of English (speaking, reading, and writing);
- Be currently employed by (and have been working for at least one year at) the foreign or civil service of their country/territory;
- Be highly motivated to learn about international relations and related disciplines. Priority will be given to candidates who intend to continue their professional careers in the civil or diplomatic service of their country/territory;
- Be hard-working, co-operative, and prepared for an intercultural study environment.
The applicant should complete/submit by 31 May 2021:
- Application with a passport-sized photo
- CV in English
- Personal statement [motivation letter], 1 page [300-400 words] in length, explaining the reasons why you are applying, your relevant previous experience, and how studying at ESD will benefit your future professional development
- Copy of the degree diploma from the institution of higher education attended most recently (accompanied by unofficial English translation if the diploma is not in English)
- Copy of the academic record from the institution of higher education attended most recently (with unofficial English translation if necessary)
- Copy of passport photo/data page
- An academic essay of 4 pages (1,300-1,500 words with references) to be written on one of the topics below:
- Impact of Covid-19 to the future of Europe
- China – a partner or a foe?
- Multilateral reset in the US – dream or reality?
- Is soft power a successful tool to tackle the climate crisis?
- Digital diplomacy – interim measure or way forward?
- Application documents can be submitted by using Online Scholarship Application System
- Application must reach ESD by 31 May 2021 the latest. Skype interviews will be conducted with shortlisted candidates.
- All candidates will be informed by e-mail about the result of their application no later than 18 June 2021.
- Selected participants are expected to arrive in Tallinn on 10-12 September 2021.
- For further questions please contact Liina Link at email@example.com
Estonia Scholarship Programme Registration Form Link Portal
For more information visit Estonia Scholarship Programme
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
- • We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
- • We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- • Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- • We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- • Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- • Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- • Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Recruitmenttable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Recruitmenttable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Recruitmenttable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters