Optiweb Communications – We are an indigenous I.T company passionate about delivering excellent innovations and solutions. We are specialized in bringing valued innovation to consumers and businesses in African regions, Optiweb thrives in meeting the needs of the demanding African market providing the most solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Renewable Energy Engineer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- If you are passionate about the renewable energy industry, an industry vital to our survival and with a big future. This opportunity might be for you. A manufacturing/production company is in need of a Renewable Energy Engineer with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Conduct industry and high level project research
- Design and Develop Renewable Technologies for the growth of the company
- Must be a problem-solvers who use the principles of mathematics and science to perform a variety of tasks in the renewable energy industry
- Leading qualitative or quantitative analysis (including financial modeling/analysis) related to clean energy to support project as needed
- Coordinates stakeholder convening’s and leads meetings designed to achieve project objectives and address barriers to clean energy deployment
- Monitors and manages product deliverables, setting and clarifying priorities for team members
- Contributing to research and fundraising proposals
- Monitors and manages project budget, tracks progress on deliverables and milestones, and donor reporting and contribute to the due diligence process
- Mentors junior staff and researchers
- Oversees and manages financial performance data
- Producing knowledge products (e.g. reports, briefs, data products) with senior guidance and adhering to quality guidelines
- Maintain Current Legislation Knowledge
- Take full ownership of one internal project and present findings and proposal
- Authoring or co-authoring social media post and other communication documents.
- Reviewing knowledge products written by other researchers and external partners.
- Developing high quality and impactful research products
- Interacts with utilities, cities, government staff, NGOs, and other stakeholders to achieve project objectives
- HND/B.SC in Renewable energy.
- Familiarity with energy and economic modeling tools and methodologies
- Demonstrated aptitude and interest in energy and sustainability issues
- Must have math skills, Project Management Skills
- Familiarity with Nigerian & African climate and energy policy issues
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Job Title as the subject of the mail
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 4th January, 2021