King Solomon Hospital, a reputable Hospital based on the mainland of Lagos, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registered Nurse (Female)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Medical / Healthcare
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations
- Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential. title: nurse, registered
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Promotes patient’s independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 1 – 5
- Must be a Registered Nurse with license
- Clinical Skills
- Bedside Manner
- Infection Control
- Nursing Skills
- Health Promotion and Maintenance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV in person to:
King Solomon Hospital,
4b, Bola Street, Anthony Village,
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 21st January, 2021