Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Distribution Manager – West Region
Location: Ibadan, Oyo (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
- To implement planned mobile financial services, go – to market strategy in assigned location.
- To strengthen and deepened the mobile financial services ecosystem through distribution excellence to grow usage and deliver customer and revenue market share objectives across assigned locations.
- To achieve maximum sales profitability and growth within the assigned market through implementation of planned sales & distribution and marketing strategies
- Responsible for the full operation of mobile financial services in assigned location by coordinating all activities, supervising and influencing multiple teams to ensure that operational excellence and performances are met.
- Design parameters and strategic planning (work plan, customer forecast, target objective, mission briefs) and delivers GTM strategy
- Leading people/team to pursue and achieve the desired business objectives in accordance with established plans, sales goals and schedules
- Development of primary financial statements, such as balance sheets and profit and loss, for regional business
- Financial forecasting to plan partner acquisitions
- Handling conflicts
- Assist in the preparation of a massive awareness strategy
- Ensure appropriate liquidity management
- Ensure proper training of stakeholders
- Achieve sales performance and management scores in line with the target for the regional distribution area
- Prepare and compile daily, weekly and monthly activities report including industry awareness/competition intelligence and share with relevant stakeholders.
- Develop and motivate partners and agents to reach their sales and business targets
- Maintain the trust and respect of partners and agents within the network
- Co-ordinate direction for growth by analyzing changes in the competitive landscape, analyzing trends, costs, forecasts and implementing them into the business plan
- Identify and formulate regional sales plan to help drive growth of distribution
- Identify and recruit right partners to invest in the distribution expansion
- Ensure distribution development aligns to approved dimensioned touch points (scientific distribution).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Social Sciences or related field
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration would be advantageous
- Project management qualification will be an advantage
- 7+ years of varied experience in sales & marketing with at least 2 years at middle management level handling independent businesses.
- Demonstrated commitment to getting the job done
- Strong operational experience in field visit to manage the day-to-day growth of the network Strong experience in expanding and managing the distribution of a mass market product or service Demonstrated experience in building a distribution network from the start and managing its expansion
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies advantageous
- Strong experience in customer data a big plus
- Knowledge: ability to write comprehensive reports and communicate effectively with all levels of management and with all types of partners.
- Relevant experience in telecom industry is desirable
- Minimum of three (3) years’ distribution management experience (with a proven track record and attention to detail) in relevant industries
- Excellent marketing and sales skills
- Strong experience in negotiating deals and concluding contracts
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.